These terms set out the legally binding terms and conditions governing your use of this website and apply to all information, advice and services provided to you on or through this website. By accessing or using this site, you accept these terms and you represent and warrant that you have the right, power and capacity to enter into these terms (on behalf of yourself or the entity you represent). If you are under the age of 18 or the legal age required to enter into a valid contract under applicable law, you may not access or use this site or accept these terms. If you do not agree to all provisions of these terms, please do not access and/or use this website.
Our websites, apps, products and services are designed specifically for businesses and their representatives. We do not target consumers – individuals seeking to use our products and services for personal or household purposes.
Account Creation. In order to use certain features of this website, you must register for an account and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the account registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information submitted by you is true and accurate and (b) you will keep such information accurate. You may delete your account at any time for any reason by following the instructions on the website. We may suspend or terminate your account pursuant to these Terms.
Account Liability. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
Visit the website
Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in these terms are limited by the following:
- you may not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, reformat or otherwise commercially exploit this site, whether in whole or in part or any content displayed on the website;
- you may not modify, create derivative works from, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any part of this website;
- you may not access this website to create similar or competitive websites , products or services;
- except as expressly provided herein, no part of this website may be reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means.
Modifications. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site (in whole or in part) at any time with or without notice to you. You agree that we shall have no liability to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of this site or any portion thereof.
No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that we are under no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with this website.
Ownership. Except for any User Content (defined below) that you may provide, you acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Site and its content, including copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets, are owned by us or our suppliers. Neither these Terms (or your access to the Site) convey to you or any third party any right, title or interest in such intellectual property. We reserve all rights not granted by these Terms.
User Content. “User Content” means any and all information and content that a User submits to or uses with the Site (for example, content in a User profile, communicated to Direct by voice, email, text or through other messaging and/or uploads) CNC content or data includes data, 3D CAD data and 2D technical drawings). You are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or suitability, or your disclosure of your User Content to personally identify you or any third party. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy. Because you are solely responsible for your User Content, you may be liable if, for example, your User Content violates the Acceptable Use Policy. We are under no obligation to back up any User Content, and your User Content may be deleted at any time without notice. You are solely responsible for creating and maintaining your own backup copies of your User Content, if you choose.
License. By providing User Content to Direct CNC, you grant to Direct CNC an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, Reproduce, distribute and display data (including 3D CAD data and 2D technical drawings), documents, drawings and specifications in your User Content, and grant sublicenses of the above rights, solely for
- use on our website or via Our website provides the website and all information, advice and/or services available to you
- improve our products and services, improve our machine learning and pricing algorithms. You hereby irrevocably waive (and agree to cause a waiver of) any claims and assertions of moral right or attribution with respect to your User Content.
You represent and warrant that you have the right to use this website and that you have the right to enter into legally binding agreements. Information provided by Direct CNC on the website is intended only for individuals who are over the age of 18 and who are able to enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law.
You represent and warrant that all information you submit to the Site is accurate and true, and that you have full right and authority to provide us with all User Content, documentation, drawings and specifications, and that you have the authority to grant licenses.
You also represent and warrant that you will use any User Content and portions resulting therefrom in strict compliance with all applicable laws and requirements.
You agree to warrant that you will not use the Site or our Services to:
- upload, transmit or distribute to or through the Site any computer virus, worm or any other
- sending through the Site unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of repetitive or unsolicited messaging, whether commercial information or other information;
- use the Site to obtain, collect, gather or assemble information or data about other users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- interfere with, disrupt connections
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site (or other computer systems connected to or used in conjunction with the Site) , servers, hardware or networks, or other users or any other third party;), whether through cryptomining or any other means;
- harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
Site, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries for (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Site, including initiating or using any automated means or process such as “spiders,” “robots,” “load testers,” etc. , to retrieve or send more communications than a natural person could reasonably generate or create a user account; (vii) threaten or harass any person or entity.
You also represent and warrant that your use of our website, any User Content and portions resulting therefrom will be in strict accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy.
Acceptable Use Policy
The following terms constitute our “Acceptable Use Policy”:
will only use this website in compliance with, understand and agree to our governing policies, including relevant certification, as follows:
- You understand that Direct CNC does not accept Export Controlled Data. “Export Controlled Data” is defined as data subject to export controls under EU or US law applicable to your order location, residence and/or identity. Under EU law, this includes (technical) data and/or final components: (1) subject to the control of the EU or an equivalent military list of any EU Member State, or (2) subject to EU Dual Use Regulation 428/2009 (as per Article 2019 /2199 as amended). Under U.S. law, this includes technical data and/or final components that are (1) regulated by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, or (2) regulated by the Export Administration Regulations and controlled at any level other than EAR99.
- You certify that your data (including 3D CAD data and drawings) and your order do not include export controlled data.
- You understand that by uploading your data to the website, you are exporting your data to another country. Direct CNC operates abroad, employs people abroad, and has printing and manufacturing partners abroad.
- You certify that you understand your responsibility
- You represent and warrant that our production, shipment, sale and use of parts or tools in accordance with your order will not violate any export control laws or regulations.
- You represent and warrant that You will not directly or indirectly (1) sell, export, re-export, assign, divert or otherwise dispose of any product, software or technology (including products derived from or based on such technology) ) receive from Direct CNC to any destination, entity or person prohibited by law or regulation, or (2) use parts for any use prohibited by law or regulation without obtaining prior authorization from competent government authorities as required by such laws and regulations authorized.
If you are in any doubt about whether our Acceptable Use Policy allows you to use this website and/or User Content and/or that we manufacture, ship, sell and use parts or tools, please do not use this website or upload your data.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to review any User Content and, in our sole discretion, investigate and/or take action against you if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of these Terms or otherwise appropriate action by us or anyone else. Such action may include deleting or modifying your User Content, terminating your account and/or reporting you to law enforcement. Any attempt by you to disrupt the website or disrupt the lawful operations of Direct CNC’s business or services may violate criminal and civil law if any such attempt is made; we reserve the right to seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you provide us with any feedback or suggestions about the Site (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to us all rights in such feedback and agree that we have the right to use and fully exploit such feedback and related information in any way. think fit. We will treat any feedback you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit any Feedback to us that you consider confidential or proprietary.
Third Party Links and Ads
Third Party Links and Ads
This website may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements from third parties (collectively, “Third Party Links and Advertisements”). Such third-party links and advertisements are not under our control, and we have no responsibility for any third-party Third-party links and advertisements are responsible. We provide access to these third-party links and advertisements only as a convenience to you, and we do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, endorse, or make any representations about third-party links and advertisements. You use all Third-party links and advertisements are at your own risk and should be done with due care and caution. When you click on any third-party links and advertisements, applicable third-party terms and policies will apply, including the third-party’s Privacy and Data Collection Practices. You should conduct any investigations you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transactions related to such third-party links and advertisements.
You hereby release and forever release Direct CNC (and our officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns) and hereby waive and waive every dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, past, present and future , obligations, responsibilities, arising out of or arising out of or in connection with, directly or indirectly, this website (including any interaction with this website, the actions or inactions of any third-party links and advertisements).
This website and our services are provided for general information purposes only and do not constitute advice.
This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, Direct CNC (and our suppliers) expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We (and our suppliers) do not warrant that this website will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of malware and viruses or other harmful code, Integrity, Legal or Safe. If mandatory laws require any guarantees regarding the website, from the date of first use.
If mandatory law does not allow any exclusion or limitation of liability or any disclaimer of warranties referred to in these Terms, then such exclusion, limitation or disclaimer shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to the last paragraph of this section, in no event shall Direct CNC (or our suppliers) be liable to you or any third party for any claim, action, injury, loss or damage Any liability in good faith, including but not limited to personal injury or death, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of revenue, loss of or damage to property, cost of procurement of substitute products, or any direct or indirect, compensatory, consequential, exemplary CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE (I) TERMS; (II) YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE – INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION – or information or any inaccuracies or incompleteness of this website; (III) your use or inability to use electronic communications with this website – including but not limited to – due to failure or delay in the delivery of electronic communications, third party or DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE INTERCEPTION OR MANIPULATION OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND THE DISTRIBUTION OF VIRUSES BY COMPUTER PROGRAMS USED FOR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS; (IV) OR CLAIMS OF A THIRD PARTY; possibility of damage. Access to and use of this website is at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your equipment or computer system, or loss of data resulting therefrom.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and notwithstanding anything contained herein to the contrary, our liability to you for any damages (howsoever caused and regardless of the form of action taken) arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be Liability arising therefrom shall at all times be limited to the maximum amount paid to us by you pursuant to the order. The existence of more than one claim does not extend this limit. You agree that our suppliers have no liability whatsoever arising out of or in connection with these terms.
Term and Termination
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site subject to this clause. We may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your right to use the Site (including your account) at any time and for any reason, including use of the Site in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your account and rights to access and use the Site will immediately terminate. You understand that termination of your account may involve deletion of User Content associated with your account from our live databases. Direct CNC shall not be liable to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms, including termination of your account or deletion of your User Content.
Further contact information, including country-specific contact information, can be found at https://directcnc.net/.